Friday, December 12, 2014

My future vision

My future hopes, dreams, and desires       Designed by Armon P.     ©2014
      When I graduate college I plan to become an aerospace engineer and to work for NASA. I also aspire to getting married and having children. As I grow in age, I plan to continue discovering new technology and knowledge in my field of aerospace engineering. A goal I plan on achieving is to be able to consistently take trips to Mali, Africa where I took a mission trip for my church. My hope is to leave a legacy I can be proud of and that others can look up to trying to pursue their hopes and dreams. I aim to make new discoveries that no one has ever come across striving to help the world become a better place . I have a goal to help others reach where they want to be believing in them selves having confidence and determination to be where they want to be .   

No comments:

Post a Comment